Key Product Features
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx).
- Create PDF from any printable Windows Program.
- Use OCR to extract text from scanned PDF.
- Included PDF Viewer.
- New PDF to Excel custom-built conversion. New PDF to AutoCAD conversion.
PDF to Excel Features
- Analyze PDF tables in MS Excel spreadsheets
- Column and row data of PDF tables are preserved Within MS Excel
- Convert your MS Excel spreadsheet back to PDF when you are finished with your analysis and changes in Excel.
See it in Action: 3 Easy Steps to Convert PDF to XLS
Step 1: Open & View PDF
Step 2: Select Conversion
Step 3: View Output as XLS
More About PDF Converter Elite 5
and secure PDF documents from virtually any printable MS Windows program imaginable.
your PDF documents into more useable formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and much more.
your PDF documents. Modify your documents according to your needs by rotating, scaling, removing pages, and much more.
10®, 8.1®, 8®, 7®, Vista®, 2008®, XP®, 2003, 32-bit or 64-bit edition
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) 2003 and newer
150 MB of available hard disk space
512+ MB RAM (recommended)
1366 x768 screen resolution