For some projects or assignments, users may need to add a PDF file to another PDF. This is useful when you need to send additional files alongside your business proposal or presentation without the hassle of re-writing, cutting or pasting your original content.
PDF Converter Elite and Adobe Acrobat offer a couple of ways to do this.
By using PDF Converter Elite you can insert a whole PDF or only specific pages of one PDF document into another PDF.
With Adobe Acrobat you can create a PDF Portfolio that will allow you to add PDF files into a PDF portfolio. There are many advantages in choosing to combine your files in a PDF portfolio:
- You can add and delete files easily without resorting to their original destination.
- You can choose to print the portfolio or a single added file.
- You can edit individual files without making any changes to the rest of the files.
- The changes you make to the added file are not automatically prescribed to the same in its original location.
- You can search for words and navigate comments and attachments in more than one file at once.
Another method is to use the Add a PDF file feature. This can prove to be helpful for adding quick and simple supplementary PDF content like a map, product brochure, or event information to your main PDF document.