The all-new graphic user interface of PDFConverter Elite consists of six main components:
- The Menu bar contains six dropdown menus: File, Create, Convert, View and Help. These menus include all available commands in PDF Converter Elite.
- The Toolbar provides quick access to frequently used commands in PDF Converter Elite. The toolbar consists of the following set of commands: Open, Create PDF, Edit PDF, Watermark Text, Watermark Image, Convert to Word, Convert to Excel, Convert to Publisher, Convert to HTML, Convert PDF to Image, Batch Conversion and Help.
- The Tab bar helps the user to easily navigate through the opened documents. One click on the tab of the opened document displays it in the document area.
- The Document Area displays the active document.
- The Dynamic Sidebar appears based on the chosen action. It lists all the available options and customizations for that action.
- The Navigation bar helps the user to quickly navigate through the active document, zoom it in and out or rotate it.
There are two ways to open a document in PDF Converter Elite 3:
- On the File menu, click Open and choose the desired file saved on the computer. Confirm by clicking Open.
- On the Toolbar, click the Open icon and choose the desired file saved on the computer. Confirm by clicking Open.
- To close active document:
- Click Close on the File menu .
- Click the document close button in the top right corner, below the program close button .
- To close all opened documents and exit the application, click Exit on the File menu .
Back to Index