The user interface of a new version of PDF Converter Elite has the following interface elements:
- The Menu bar contains six drop down menus: File, Edit, Convert, Document, View and Help. With these menus you can access all the commands of PDF Converter Elite.
- The Toolbar menu gives a quick access to frequently used commands: Open, Create, Save, Edit, Word, Excel, CSV, PowerPoint, Publisher, OpenOffice, HTML, AutoCAD, Image, Batch, Search.
- The Tab bar bar easily navigates you through opened documents. You can find it directly above the opened documents. When you click on a specific tab, your document will appear in the document area.
- The Document Area shows the active document.
- The Dynamic Sidebar appears on the right side. It gives all possible options for a specific action (conversion type).
- The Navigation bar contains Thumbnails, Bookmarks and Attachment panels.
- The Footer bar gives you an option to zoom in and out the active document and to rotate it.